Friday, March 15, 2019

FINDING GOD IN REAL LIFE



I was always fortunate, in being part of a Global Organization in being part of IYCS and the experience it adds is still valuable even though I am not directly connected.Life began in the Year 2016 when I first made a visit to Delhi all alone to experience and Plan for the upcoming event, the then XVII National Council, in Delhi which happened in May 2016.I started off in my favorite Tamilnadu express, night at 22:00 hours all the way from Chennai. The Journey Kicked off sharing the space with a foreigner who almost in 30 degrees heat still wore an jacket when all the world the entire train was in heat of the south. I sat down and the journey began the memorable 30 hours long journey to the capital, while stopping in between at Nagpur to spend some time with the little lady Sabrina, another YCS member. who prepare good lunch and stopping down at Bhopal for dinner. It was my 1st experience of travelling all alone, with just 150 rupees, since I wasn’t much ado when it comes to earning. The Journey went through and we finally landed in the smoke covered capital, landed almost with just 20 rupees, where the place I wanted to travel is almost 5 miles from the railway station.

I was enquiring almost to everybody in view of catching a bus , and there I stopped by speaking to guy from my own language, who is protestant, by action. He asked me where I need to go and I said I will manage by bus, just let me know, just took me hold by hand and took me by auto. I never replied by anything and just went along with him and I got down finally the place I wanted to reach, without even hesitating, he left and then passed by.

It’s been three years that’s passed by and I realize how beautiful life is even today, when the whole world is in so much anxiety and stress and tension, I realized finding God in real life is when this simple incident happened and without hesitating, the art of help arose and it happened.


Life’s best moments happened not based on how long you live, but rather the moments that made you live.
            
    In this rapid changing world of technology and the no time to talk to someone , do you find God in real life?
Cheers
Joe
Joseph Kamal Francis



2 comments:

  1. well said brother.
    I the fast moving world we actually forget the godness inside us and search outside us. stil searching outside where we won't able to meet a person called god.
    it's you, me and everyone who have the godliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crisply written. Quite intriguing. A little more detail into the narrative would grab the readersr attention. A few grammatical errors which can improved along the way. Maybe uou could try weitunw in the form of a conversation to bring the element of a story into your narration. Overall, it is a rather good start for a blog to share your experiences.

    ReplyDelete

WHY BEING THERE ALWAYS IS LIFE CHANGING

  I was recently on a pilgrimage to accompany few young people, on their 1 ST Experience of Visiting Velankanni Shrine, Nagapattinam and al...