Do you know what it takes to have a good handwriting? Sources say, you need to write as many pages as possible, and writing changes with times, and also with age! Here’s what I wanted to tell you? When, in this modern world, fountain pens are replaced by modern ball point pens, where we don’t know what the value a fountain pen holds for one’s primitive formation in life. In this world of rapidness and no me time connect, do you still write? Not about writing letters to your loved ones but also about writing what you want and feel like doing? Do you ever believe that as times changed, do we also stop writing? Despite all odds, when they stopped Telegram, the oldest way of communication, I promised myself and took a vow that I wil,l till the end of my lifetime, wish people only by writing letters, and to be personal, I have sticked with it till today, coz it has helped me improve, a lot of things! What made me feel when I wrote a letter? We always had this idea, of amidst Wh...
Since the end of India’s telegram service, I’ve traveled from Chennai to empower youth and foster solidarity through the simple, intentional act of postcard writing. My mission is to cultivate self-awareness and community through meaningful connection. What I share: • Youth Empowerment: Inspiring handwriting. • Global Solidarity: Fostering harmony via collective action. • Slow Mentorship: Mindful reflections on growth and movement building.
Comments
Post a Comment