Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Visit to majestic place

I was fortunately blessed to have been researching on this awe wonders of the world, it was a sudden thought as I had completed an exam which I had almost appeared 8 attempts before the sudden thought that I am Joseph and the place that I am visiting is also Joseph so decided to travel to thiruvarur and to visit a place called Perumpannaiyur, the majestic st Joseph's church. The greatest journey in which travelled on 30th June 1st July Sunday reached and visited the church and came back.
Why this place is because of the awe inspiring story behind and how for a generation this church Wass buit, i still couldn't make it as to how without much of development this architecture is built.
The present place is a little worn out since of the maintenance and financial situation.
But a majestic place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY BEING THERE ALWAYS IS LIFE CHANGING

  I was recently on a pilgrimage to accompany few young people, on their 1 ST Experience of Visiting Velankanni Shrine, Nagapattinam and al...