Saturday, June 8, 2019

The Moment of Uplift- An Experience

I have always been a great fan of workplace coz that’s where I understood, that there is equality. As I was a much matured guy right from the days of my teens and pre-teens and the workplace was the only place I felt much happy as there was that equality which made me to always be there.

Looking behind life ahead in my 3 years of my experience, and listening to fellow colleagues, made me realize, that there’s always a difference when you not only look up into your life and growth but see the growth in others, the process of accompaniment was a different experience rather a cherished experience to me as it helped me to express a whole lot of things to a lot of people.

Many stalwarts always have this interest that they know, much of ideas and thought process, but a certain set of motivation to bring it out, which is where they needed me as I played the role of somebody who gave presence and value.

Things seem very much interested when I moved up the ladder, as I had to look into a lot of business stuff and maintaining that constant rapport which the situation favored, that’s where I discovered Sharespace a simple platform where you send something in mail, on a daily basis, where you keep the many motivated to do something they are part of, or at least to keep the interest not differ away.

It went on a simple journey, until it went on a discovery to do something, known as the Employee Appreciation Day, as a part of department’s journey where each colleague will write something about their fellow colleagues, which brought a lot of change, many employee had their hearts open out and the moment of uplift to many, who where never heard of.

It took a lot of sacrifice in listening to the sharing of senior pros who had a lot of memoires to cherish and share and the evening was little colorful moments cherished till today.

Life’s moments may have been a lot of many ups and downs and some bitter moments, but the uplift matters and that’s when you come up in life.

Cheers
Joe
Joseph Kamal Francis


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY BEING THERE ALWAYS IS LIFE CHANGING

  I was recently on a pilgrimage to accompany few young people, on their 1 ST Experience of Visiting Velankanni Shrine, Nagapattinam and al...